Eid is the religious festival of Muslims. Both of the Eid have different meaning with the incidents related with it. Muslims celebrate Eid-ul-flter right after they fast in the month of Ramadan and celebrate Eid-ul-Azha in the remembrance of sacrifice given by Prophet Abraham. People all over the world celebrate both of the festivals with zeal and love by sending beautiful messages to their loved ones, friends, and relatives. The festival of Eid brings people close to each other. Here are Eid wishes that you can send to your loved one. Well, if you are thinking of different ways and words to wish your loved ones a happy, here are some really Eid Mubarak Wishes for you.
Eid mubarak or blessed eid is a traditional muslim greeting reserved to be used at the fairs of eid al-adha and eid al-fitr. Eid method “party” and refers back to the occasion itself, and mubarak way “blessed”; for instance, appearing the eid prayer. So eid, which means “birthday celebration,” and mubarak, that means “blessed” literally translates to wishing your pals a blessed vacation. Inside the social experience, human beings generally rejoice eid al-fitr after ramadan and eid-al-adha within the month of dhul haj (12th and final islamic month), greetings like “eid mubarak”. A few state this exchange of greetings is a cultural culture and now not part of any spiritual obligation. However, it is most effective used for the duration of the birthday party of the 2 muslim vacations. Youngsters get a break day school if it is before or on a school day.
The writer here reminds the other person of his/her importance in life. he compares the actions of different living being with his wishes that came from a depth of heart.
- Earth can forget to rotate, birds can forget flying, candle can forget to melt, heart can forget to beat but I will never forget to wish you “Happy Eid”.
- Another person shows the brotherhood of Muslims by writing wishes in this way that he prays about the blessings of Allah on everyone.
- Wishing A very happy Eid Mubarak to you and all the Muslims brothers around the world both here and in far-flung places.
- The peace and grace of Allah rest upon your shoulders and bring you a contented and very happy Eid.
- The love and blessings coming from one heart to another person or the whole world depict the spirit of wishing good will for others. A writer describes his thoughts in following the way in which he represents a gift of flowers with his wishes.
- Hope, love, and laughter warmth, wishes, joy and a bouquet of Eid wishes, jubilations become a part of your Eid and your life have a happy Eid Mubarak.
- People never forget to mention the things that are connected with the meaning and spirit of Eid. They keep on remembering that the light of Eid’s messages brightens the life of people who celebrate it from their heart. He/she wish the other person in such a way written in following lines.
- May the light of this Eid illuminate your heart, mind, and soul and may all your prayer be answered. Remember me in your prayers. Eid Mubarak!
- The joy of Eid lasts for a longer time as people open heartily share their happiness and gifts with others. They greet each other with the positive thoughts and prayers so they all can prosper in their life on earth.
Eid Ul Adha Mubarak Wishes:
There are some eid ul adha wishes given above in great detail but we have some more that are more specific for the coming eid al adha. Therefore, you can consider using them too.
- Can also this eid pageant brings happiness on your life as a reward for all your sacrifices. Now its time to celebrate the beautiful day with all your friends and family. Happy eid al adha 2017.
- Hank you allah for making you a better man or woman and supporting you entire the sacred month of fasting in the best way. Wishing glad eid ul adha 2017.
- May also allah bless you abundantly for sacrificing plenty for a month. May also you be showered with all love and care now and continually. Bakrid mubarak 2017
- May additionally allah bless your days with happiness; your weeks with prosperity; your months with contentment; and your years with love and peace! Happy bakrid 2017!
So these were some of the latest eid ul adha wishes that you can sent to your friends and family members.